Wrestlemania XXIX at Met Life Stadium in New Jersey.
Tech-Mommy: WWE Wrestlemania Goes Super Interactive
Our boys especially loved Wrestlemania this year because WWE went super interactive with great new Apps, events and game innovations to make the main event extra fun for families. Some of our favorites were:
- The Become A Reading Superstar online literacy challenge in cooperation with the Pearson Foundation: our little ones just loved reading books with the SuperStars. The contest also allowed us to talk to our children about how the WWE emphasizes the importance of literacy among communities at risk across the country.
- The WWEMoms Twitter Chat & the Social Media takeover during Friday Smackdown on SyFy: The boys really enjoyed helping mom compose tweets.
- The WWE App on Xbox 360: works great for the WWE video games but also allowed you to purchase Wrestlemania Pay Per View. Our boys are super excited that the latest WWE video game, WWE 14 is coming out sometime this fall.
- WWE/Pay Per View App for our Samsung Smart TV: allowed us to have an amazing viewing experience for our Wrestlemania party complete with tamales!
- A wonderful video to our WWE mom team from our favorite star John Cena: would you believe that a friend’s son overcame a bullying issue at school because he knew from WWE’s be A STAR program that John Cena was also bullied as a child?
JOHN CENA’S MESSAGE TO WWEMOMS
So as you can imagine, our family cheered when John Cena won the main event. In fact, our tween wanted to respond to John Cena with his own special Vine Video message during Wrestlemania.
— Revolutionarymkting (@skconcepts) April 15, 2013
To further emphasize all the social good works of the WWE and our buddy John Cena, WWEmoms are having another twitter party on Thursday, April 18th at 7pm EST to support MakeAWish’s World Wish Day. Please RSVP to learn more about the great cause. We just love this sign promoting the event! John Cena is even more our son’s hero now that he knows about his work helping needy children.
WWE always provides family friendly entertainment as well the opportunity to teach life lessons to our children. The interactivity of this year’s Wrestlemania helped to deliver the power of this message. What were your favorite events this year?
- Wrestlemania 29
- Inspiring WWE Program Encourages Literacy
- WWEmoms let’s attend Wrestlemania ’13
- Saturday Morning Slam gives us precious teaching moments
- WWE proudly sponsors Breast Cancer