Getting Ready for Wrestlemania XXIX
Our boys are so excited that this week is Wrestlemania! To prepare, they have recorded the “coming home song” and to our dismay have played it constantly. So to move on to new music choices and to kick off the celebration, we saw the Rock in GI Joe Retaliation on Saturday night. The movie had some fascinating action scenes but we can’t wait to see what moves the Rock is going to do on the big stage vs. John Cena at Wrestlemania XXIX at Met Life Stadium in New Jersey.
To make sure we catch-all the action, our family is planning a Wrestlemania Pay Per View party this Sunday, April 7th at 6:30pm complete with some of our favorite family recipes and we are even making freshly squeezed lemonade. We are not quite sure how many we are having yet, because the boys can bring a few friends if they are on good behavior all week.
But prior to the main event, the friends in New York and New Jersey friends can witness the great social good works of the WWE live by attending or watching the following events:
- Thursday, April 4-April 7th : Wrestlemania Axxess: at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, NJ :
- Friday, April 5th at 3:30 – 6pm Be A STAR Rally at the Izod Center
- Friday April 5th 8/7CT pm Social Media takes over Friday Smackdown on the SyFy Channel
- Saturday, April 6th at 1 – 3pm Make A Wish Pizza Party at Liberty Science Museum in Jersey City, NJ
- Saturday, April 6th at 8pm: WWE Hall of Fame at Madison Square Garden in NYC
- Sunday, April 7th at 6:30pm (doors open at 4:30pm): WrestleMania 29 at MetLife Stadium or PPV http://bit.ly/dWxQvm
To join in on the family fun, you are invited to attend the WWEmoms Twitter Party this Thursday, April 4th at 7pm EST to chat about Wrestlemania and the WWE!
What: Twitter Party with #WWEmoms hashtag
Where: Twitter – follow along on tweet grid!
Why: To get the excitement going for our Wrestlemania Pay per View Parties!
Prizes: Xbox 360, iHome Speakers + an iPod Touch, and two Michael Kors Wallets
- Inspiring WWE Program Encourages Literacy
- WWEmoms let’s attend Wrestlemania ’13
- Saturday Morning Slam gives us precious teaching moments
- WWE proudly sponsors Breast Cancer