The Junior League of North Harris and South Montgomery Counties kicks off a great way to get into the Holiday Spirit with their 10th Annual Holiday Market. Featuring over 120 vendors, the event is at the Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center in the Woodlands, Texas at 1601 Lake Robbins Drive.
Shopping is today from 9 to 6pm, Saturday 9 to 6pm, and Sunday 10am to 4pm. The Market features just beautiful holiday decorations and is extraordinarily organized and well-run. Friendly volunteers welcome guests with a smile and a treat. Moreover, we were so impressed by the wide range of wonderful goods offered for fairly reasonable prices. There is a gift there for everyone.
Pictures with Santa are available in the front lobby all day saturday and sunday so avoid the long lines at the mall. Depending upon our soccer schedule, we may even bring the children over for “Cookies with the Clauses” on Sunday at 9am.
Proceeds from the Holiday Market benefit the League’s extraordinary outreach to the community including:
- JL Impact conferences: events providing parents and educators knowledge to instill self-esteem in children and teens
- JL Kids in the Kitchen:empowering youth to make healthy lifestyle choices
- JL Literacy Carnivals: Family fun events with free books and games
- JL Reach: working with local community agencies to help children suffering from abuse and neglect
- For more details consult http://www.jlnhsmc.org/
Not only, does The Junior League of North Harris and South Montgomery Counties, Inc really make a difference in the local community but also, they were even asking for donations for #Hurricane Sandy relief to help folks on the East Coast. What extraordinary women running an extraordinary event!